~Living life my way, one day at a time~

~I wear my truth like a suit of armour; I will not expose myself in the fig leaves of denial ~

~ ♥ if you only knew what's in my soul.....you'd never feel such doubt ♥ ~

~**~Welcome to My World~**~

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~ I'm a SPACE INVADER & proud of it ~

~I LOVE HUGS!  Lots and lots of hugs!  I love hugs so darn much that I have a photobucket album entirely devoted to HUGS!

Photobucket

When I meet you, I will shake your hand and smile.  If we have a great talk involving the sharing of personal information sprinkled with mutual compassion and empathy, then I'll probably hug you when we part ways and hope to see you again soon.

Photobucket

The next time I see you, I will probably greet you with a hug!  Hugs are awesome, and are generally followed with good karma and contentment.

Photobucket
Hugs are universal.  You can find huggers everywhere in the world!  If you come to Manitoulin Island and meet me----be ready----I WILL HUG YOU!

Photobucket
I hug my boys spontaneously at any given time throughout the day.

Photobucket

I will hug them when they leave for school.  I will hug them when they get home from school.  I will hug them as they pass by me in the kitchen, hallway, anywhere!  I hug them when they go to bed.

Photobucket
I love hugs in the sunshine.  
I love hugs under a tree.  
I love hugs in the rain, snow, and sleet!  
I just really LOVE HUGS!

Photobucket

If I like you, and you've been nice to me, I will hug you when I see you.  Even if we're in a very public place.  I don't care what anyone thinks when they witness public displays of affection.  I really don't.  I WILL HUG YOU ANYWAY!

Photobucket

Hugs are comforting.  They feel good when you're feeling down.  It's nice to receive a hug from someone that cares enough to notice that you appear to need one----or two---or three!



Photobucket

If you're a dog......I will hug you.  If you're a bird and you need some help, I will hug you gently in my hands and return you to safety and hope you grow up big and strong so you can help and HUG your own babies!

Photobucket

FREE HUGS make the WORLD GO ROUND!

Photobucket
If you're not a morning person, and I see you in the morning.....I will hug you.  I will hug you before you even get your first cup of coffee.  I will hug you after you get your coffee.  Then I'll hug you again just because I love hugs!  Have a great day!


Photobucket 

I love my son Brendan.  
I love him so much, that sometimes I will hug him for no reason.
Spontaneous hugs because he is awesome.
Especially on his birthday!
FREE BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!
Is there anything better than birthday hugs???



~HUGS......THEY'RE IN YOU TO GIVE!

~I love HUGS so much that I include them in every email embedded in my signature!



Project Leader for Nimkee Blessings,
http://nimkee-blessings.blogspot.com/p/labelledamecomjewelry-to-nurture-and.html
 Miscarriage and Infant Loss Memorial Jewelry
Love, Peace, & Nimkee Blessings,
Melissa:
~proud mum to:
^Angel^Bennett-Chadlen~March 29-April 6, 2007 & ^Angel^Noah-Alexander~Aug.6/99, & 4 other awesome sons~Brendan, Tristan, Mason, & Tanner

http://my-baby-is-an-angel.blogspot.com/

http://nimkee-blessings.blogspot.com/

http://livingwithtrisomy13.org/MemoriesofBennett.htm

Contact Me Blogger Facebook Google YouTube Picasa Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment