~Living life my way, one day at a time~

~I wear my truth like a suit of armour; I will not expose myself in the fig leaves of denial ~

~ ♥ if you only knew what's in my soul.....you'd never feel such doubt ♥ ~

~**~Welcome to My World~**~

Thursday, December 5, 2013

She believed she could....so she did.

 The evolution of the human spirit is amazing. A year ago, my life was in shambles. I was an emotional wreck, and had very little ability to see beyond the muck and the mire which surrounded me, sucking me into the great abyss of sorrow and nothingness.

Today, I bear little resemblance to that lost, broken, and bedraggled girl that peered vacantly into the horizon without much hope of resurrection.

I know not what tomorrow brings, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be to face the dawning of a new day, and face the mighty dragon.

Bring it.....come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment